One of our main goals at “A Cure for Ellie” is to spread awareness of LBSL. By doing so we hope to inform the general public, unite the global LBSL community and raise funds for research. Over the years, Ellie’s journey has been featured by a number of news outlets, most notably, the “Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda.” These are just a few of the dozens of appearances we have generated.
- WYPR Baltimore: Bringing the world together for a cure (December 2018)
- WebMD: Girl with Rare Disease Races Time Via Virtual Tech (April 2018)
- Arlington Magazine: A Disease called “Awesome” (April 2018)
- Rare Disease Report: Physician Perspective on LBSL (April 2018)
- WJLA ABC 7: Beth McGinn, Finding A Cure for Ellie (January 2018)
- Rare Disease Report: Treating Mitochondrial Dysfunction (October 2016)
- The Hill: Ex-Hill staffer raising money for daughter’s cure (October 2016)